Saturday, March 19, 2011

Rubbish..!


 Finally, after so long....... I don't see anymore reason to whyy I should keep holding on. There used to be A lot. But as time goes by....... Those reasons just lost its meaning. Coz most of the reasons are nicer when two people have similar feelings towards another. And since I'm not what she's looking for.... Tough luck i Guess..?

  && I think, in the end, you can tell a man a thousand quotes...... You can't change his mind for good. It takes time. Yupp! Time. It heals all wounds. Or maybe stitches would.... Hehehehe!

  This holiday is....... so empty. I actually had like A LOT of things that I have plan and wanna go ON. But...... Well let say..... Things don't go your way every time. The most heart shattering one is My Mount Rinjani hopes and dreams. I really wanna go up that one...!! But..... Time doesn't permit. Plus the people I going with aren't really up for it. Haizz. I think I'm going for it during June holidays. Its quite expensive anyways. But I heard its Awesome!

 

I'm rubbish.. See Ya..! =D

The soul that walks alone may sometimes see beauty