Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Only, Happy



Cause I should have thought over and over what I said,

I'm sorrry for being a jerk.
Sometimes I feel like I'm fighting one-sidedly for something not meant to be there. But who am I to judge?
I'm not even sure if you want this and I'm between dilema. Just like forever, it's like 'just the right thing' to do to hang on, but we both know better? & I'm sure you're confused as well. I know I'm always hanging on to relationships and sometimes I just don't know if it's the right thing. Especially when you're so cold anyway.
I really hope to know you and how you feel but I'd know better than to probe. I no longer know what my move is supposed to be, but I truely just want you to be truely happy.

& now I don't know what to believe in. Tell me, what to do really.
& I miss you like crazy, do you remember the times? Would the walls be gone, & I'm curious to know, what do you want.

& I'm sorry for pinning all the blame on you.