Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cause most of the Time, I'm a joke


 Everyone has their own short comings and I think it's high time we start learning to accept them, or even embrace them. Or at least make an effort. I fall into the same unpleasant category of judgmental people but at least I'm attempting. It may be hard sometimes, but I feel that's how humanity should be. I guess that's the problem with us society after all. We pick out peoples' faults and blame people for them. But who doesn't want to be perfect? Right...?

  Things ain't that well..... Just realize I got a lot of things to be done and am just too lazy for anything. More like too tired..? I dunno. Things went quite well with my team lately. Although i'm the cause for quite some faults and wrongdoings, they didn't shun me like they would usually do. I guess I'm finally a part of them. && I just wanna say I really Have An Awesome Team =D

 My running is seriously not going anywhere.... I am left with 70+ days and I have horrible training these days && my Left Knee is CRAPPING UP!!  I don't know how I'm gonna do this uhhs! Probably drop dead halfway through the marathon? Haizzz... I'm gonna disappoint many people. I don't think I have the guts to face those people I once call My "family ehhs.... I think its just me ehhs. I'm trained to ruin my own life.... How CooL is that..?

Ohh Yea! I missed out something important in My "I am Still Where I Am 3 Years Ago" list...
Read the previous post if you don't understand uhhs.

I am still in Love with the same person 3 years ago. And the situation haven't change. Much...... Even though i used to have a girlfriend back then. Its complicated. Don't ask me much. And Don't Judge Me. You don't have the rights. Coz I told you to read this with an open Mind......



Peace out yeaa..?




What hurts the most,
was being so close.
Having so much to say,
Watching you walk away.