Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Its me.... I'm BACK

 I know I have forgotten about this beautiful place for way too long already. And i'm really sorry. A lot of things were happening. Maybe too many things. Right now, its my own free time finally. And i have too many things to talk about.

Where Am I right Now..?
 I don't mean literally..... I meant where in life am i right now..? One way to look at it is like, I'm in singapore Poly and going towards my 2nd year.

But to look at it from my view....... I just realised I AM EXACTLY WHERE I AM 3 YEARS AGO..!! know whyy....?
Lets take a look.

I'm still in the same waterpolo team I was back then. Even though I've made A LOT of plans to move to club playing and finally the national team, I'm still here.......in the youth team and my final year..! If I don't do something this year, my waterpolo career is OVER~

As for my running? I'm still doing the same old shits from back then. And up to now, I haven't got a clear break though of where I am actually at.... (aside for my first upcoming marathon) looking at my other running buddies, I realise they have really took running to another level..... And I think I'm jealous..? They are really where I once dreamt of being.......

And as for my adventures? Yeaa, joining SP Adventurer was quite CooL..! However, looking at my progress towards my life long goal..... I'm still doing tiny puny mountains around South East Asia. Plus, i'm still stuck in the 4800m+ height...! I wanna go higher. I wanna go further..!

The only different thing between right now and back then...?
I'm single right now

Right Now..!
I'm kinda anxiously waiting for my 2nd semester results to be out. Have some high hopes about some modules.... Hope to pull my GPA up a huge mountain ehhs?
Its holiday right now....... can't wait to fill my time up with sandy beaches of east coast every night.... But time doesn't permit such great times anymore..... I'm kinda swamped with so many stuffs..! Plus I ran into A Lot of problems these days....

I don't wanna post much.... But I'll be back for more.....

Plus right now.....!! Russia Is AWESOME!!

And through it all, the fact remains the same
We choose to fall 'cause we don't wanna change
The higher we climb, the harder we fall