Sunday, December 5, 2010

SO MUCH TIME..... But WTF?

 I dunno luhh but everyone keeps complaining that got so little time to do so many things like project, study, these and that. But Im here with so much time but not doing any of those. In fact im wasting my time doing SHITS! Hahaha! Mid-semester test is like this coming up week. So im gonna start studying...... soon enough. Hahaha!

  Well these days im wasting my time on still refereeing waterpolo matches which takes alomost all my weekend. Had to do it coz i owe the singapore waterpolo people BIG time. lolx! While refereeing saw my school team SP put together with SMU team playing as a team got 3rd position overall? And saw NUS womens team getting first with half their team players are all Chio Bu..... hahaha.

  Got nothing much happening these days. Everyday I wake up hoping that something great is gonna happen. But noo, not much things happen. Life is becoming very mundane and all. I wanna do something. Correction, I need to do something before I start going crazy. Haizz.