Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday is HERE!

 Yay~! Finally finish with my 2 papers. Now holiday is here! weeeeeeeeeee!! Still, i don't think i did well for my engineering maths uhh. Dunno luhh, sad case. Still, lets catch up about stuffs these days.

WEDNESDAY LIKE ALWAYS
  Last wednesday was a blast. Since its still offseason time, TJC came to play with us again. But instead of playing against us, we mix our team with their team so to make things fair. And yeaaaaaa, i played WITH the coach instead of against him. Found out he is quite nice luhh. And i see him being quite lenient to my other players while playing against them. Not boasting or what luhh, but I think he did that to me last week because he thinks that i'm up for the challenge. Thinks that i'm good enough or what luhh because I seriously didn't see him being all crap to anyone else. Not to humiliate me or what. I think its just me thinking too much. Afterall, i'm quite an emotional person =D  I think i understand how he feels uhh about last week after talking to him. He is like trying hard to build a strong team. But he needs more. So I think he did all those for a reason. I mean, if i were him, I'd do the same thing =) no hard feelings i hope 

Next wednesday is gonna be a blast! Have some important meeting. Plus meeting with very important people and all luhh. It seems like an opportunity of something new next week. Bright future! hahaha! Hopefully......................

BUT HOWEVER!
  My wednesday waterpolo meet had to be on a horrible time! My cca Adventure Club having their AX (adventure extreme?) camp starting wednesday which totally clashes with the meeting. More then anything, I want to go for the camp with my friends. But...........the meet is really important. It will determines my future in waterpolo ehhhhhhhhh~!!!! I hope there is some way to settle it. haizzzzzz! How lehh? Dunno which one to chose! aiyooooooooooo! Everytime siaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........................... things always clash. I dunno lahhhhhh, i seem to have some bad luck on stuffs I really want. FML lahhh.


im like a maths books. Full of problems. Hope to find "someone" to solve all my problems~