Saturday, December 4, 2010

FUCKED UP GAME

 Nothing can get the thoughts out of my mind. That horrible day. That horrible game. I used to forget about bad stuffs very easily. But this is different. It seems that it'll be etched in my mind for quite long.

WHATT HAPPENED?
 It was waterpolo as usual on wednesday. However on the first day of December, that wednesday, Temasek JC waterpolo team came to have a game with us. I've always enjoyed playing with them. They are a good team and have good sportsmanship, even though we used to trash them everytime they came. Things went well on the first quarter. We were leading by 5 - 0. It's like a throw away game for us already. Until the point whereby the TJC coach started playing with their team on the 2nd quarter.
SHIT STARTED.
  TJC coach is a ex-national player. That means he's one of the best waterpolo players in Singapore. Being the best player, I didn't know he have the biggest shit in himself. My goal keeper is one of my best friend in the team. And one point during the game, he went down so fast to the other side of the court up to the point he was one-on-one with my goalie. We all thought that he was waiting for his TJC members to go down so that they would have a chance to score. THAT BLOODY FUCKER go made a fool out of my goalie and score a "action-PACKED" backshot! Seriously fucked up lahh.
I STARTED MY SHIT.
 I was like damn mad that I beg my coach so that i can play. Immediately when 3rd quarter began, I made a fool out of the whole TJC team and scored 1 goal when the whole team was chasing after me. okayy, I may have went over the line and scold some shit just after i goaled which I think no one heard. Few moments later I scored another one. That gave me closure and some piece of my mind.
FUCKED UP THINGS BEGUN!
 I'm quite sure I tick off the coach. I can feel his eyes on me every moment. Soon he came back and played while I was in the pool too. Things started to go seriously fucked up. Just as the clock went off after he came in, he went straight infront of me with the ball and BANG in a HALF COURT GOAL IN FRONT OF MY FACE! IN FRONT OF MY FACE?!! The whole time, while I was attacking, he kept marking me and went all crazily aggressive against me? And whenever he's attacking, he'd go infront of my face and score a goal. I mean like what the hell? You come back into the game just to humiliate me? I thought an eye fir an eye is good enough. Why must you do more shit? Afterall, YOU STARTED IT!
It ends off with he scoring another 5 with all that 5 occurred infront of my face and I was simply helpless. He literally made a fool out of me luhh.Walked home with tears in my eyes and a most probably fractured knuckle.






WATERPOLO THESE DAYS
 well, I think the more you hate someone, the more you're bound to see them more. I was hired to be an official referee on a waterpolo competition these days. And seeing the coach alot of time makes me piss only. But I had to show a smile everytime he smiles at me. Haizz! Refereed alot of games. Including the shit TJC team. But had to be fair with them luhh. Hahaha! If it was up to me, I would screw TJC upside down already. lolx!

RACHEL!
 Being at the competition, I saw a long lost friend! Hahaha! Rachel and me used to be good friends with the very same goal! We promised that one day to finally be at National Team. However, she being even younger then me made it to National Womens Team before I do. Quite an embarrassment luhh. But yeaa. Happy to see her! Missed her alot! Ohh yea, she's the youngest girl in the national team making a brilliant record. Hahaha! Sadly didn't get a chance to take a picture with her or whatt... hahaha






You tell me I couldnt do something, im gonna show you that I can. Or im gonna die trying