Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Life knows Nothing but Balance

 Heyy..... These days have been quite awesome for me. lolx! But, life knows nothing but balance, so that is quite a number of bad stuffs? lolx! But i'm trying to stay positive. Don't wanna ruin my mood for the VIP of these days. Long post. Only chose the topic you wanna read~ lolx

HEY THERE. LONG TIME NO SEE
yeaa, 2 of my old classmates from secondary school are back in singapore! hahaha! Actually those 2 were a couple when we were in sec school last year. So after O levels, they went to University of New South Wales @ Sydney together to further their study. Awesome story ehh? But Nooo... Should talk about that later. Picked them up @ the airport on saturday.
from Left: Joe, Alleyene, Jessica, FAUZI, Lin Han

Missed them alott luhh! Accompanied the Guy named Joe back to his hostel. hahaha! He is damn funny luhh. Missed his jokes to the core. His first 2 hours in Singapore and he was crazy like hell with his hilarious jokes and all. After he put his stuffs down at the hostel, Lin Han, Joe and Me went to our usual place; Plaza sing to eat our favorite food place and play pool. lolx! Missed those old days. @ there also where I hear the full story about the couple, Joe and Jessica. They have broken up but still keeps a good relation. But here's what happen

WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU JESSICA
You used to be one of the best friends to hang out with. But I still have to say all these uhh. You used to wear the longest skirt in school uniform. You are usually respected being one of the most innocent and feminine girls in class. Maybe its bcoz of the good nature of our old class, but I seriously didn't know that you were so EASILY INFLUENCED..! You used to be different. You were SOO caring, feminine, conservative, "not-wild", sensitive and thoughtful. And most importantly, she seems so innocent. Now you are the direct opposite of everything! haizz. I mean seriously, Joe loved you for all those reasons. Not for what you are now! Even after the break up, you should feel lucky that Joe haven't given up hope on you~

Haizz. Don't wanna talk about this anymore luhh. Spoil my mood only. Not that I'm involved or what, its just that its a very sad case that this happen when they were like the most awesome'est couple in the school. Plus when they left together for Sydney, everyone thought that it was Happily ever After for them both.

SUNDAY was BALANCED?
It started out with a good mood. Felt good meeting my old group of runners for the Swissotel Vertical Marathon. And dear God, My juniors have grown tall. lolx! However the run wasn't very good. Knew quite well that I didn't do very well compared to the previous Vertical Marathon. Was very disappointed not to see my name in the top10 listings. Still, I'm not gonna give excuse for my horrible performance or what. Its my fault. I have become a horrible runner.
Found out I placed at a horrible 22nd place for the run. Haizz.

After a horrible morning, luckily I had an awesome afternoon! Had a class reunion lunch *somewhere*. hahaha! Felt kinda nostalgic with many of my old classmates and teachers. Sat at the restaurant for like 3 hours talking? lolx! Had fun~!

WHAT KIND OF PERSON AM I TO YOU? (not directed to you)
Seriously dude..... all this while I thought I meant something to where you are now. You stood there beside me and I stood beside yours all these years. And to think that you just left without saying a word and all these things happening to you and couldnt even let me be there? Call me selfish for wanting your attention. But call yourself a fucked up selfish friend for having everyone else except me on one of your most important day of your life. I dunno how much i meant to you. But you definitely mean alot to me. And I bet you know that because you have changed my life so much! And I thought that in one way or another I too have an impact on your life. But seriously................ haizz.
Call me sensitive over such an issue, yes I admit it. I am quite sensitive for a guy. And friends means alot to me even though I don't express feelings. But that doesnt mean I don't have fucking feelings. Screw you dumbass





Life is like a game. And you only got 1 live