Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What Color Are you?

 Recently stumbled upon a color analysis in a communication skill presentation. A very interesting topic it talked about whereby how color defines who you are and what can color do to you..! Let me share a bit about this cool topic. Its not 100% true plus it only states the good part of it. No bad part. hahaha!

  RED  (me!)
Symbolizes: Fire, anger, courage, self confidence, security, positive love and will power.
People who likes the color red are usually Dynamic and direct but also generous. Strong in character and also love to be competitive. Knowing what you want and usually win. Posses strength, courage and conviction of your rights as well as wanting equal justice for all.
It is said that red energy stimulates arterial blood and brings warmth to cool extremities.

  BLUE 
Symbolizes: calmness, peace, beauty, gentleness, honesty, loyalty and commitment.
People who likes the color blue are usually creative, artistic and imaginative. Aside from being practical, you are also trustworthy, reliable and honest. People tend to feel comfortable in your presence as you project non-threatening, serene and secure energy.
Blue helps to reduce pain and physical stress as it brings great relaxation.

  YELLOW 
Symbolizes: joy, warmth, radiant energy, logic, humor and efficiency
People who likes the color yellow are usually bright, expressive and give warmth to many. At times you're either happy or funny. When you listen, many sees you as a great counselor as you are sought for your talent to advise. You are the life of the party, the best friend of man and the voice of the country.
Yellow is known to give clarity to thoughts and have an effect on nervous system.

 ORANGE 
Symbolizes: precision, unmatched organization capabilities, vitality and endurance.
People who likes orange are usually a focused person. You tend to give purpose to all who know you. Always being very thoughtful and sincere. Orange people tends to be very conscious of design, form and structure. Being precise, you'll get easily tick off by the slightest inaccuracy.

  PURPLE 
Symbolizes: magic, mystery, judgment and royalty
People who likes purple usually have spiritual conscious and good awareness. You tend to be interested in anything out of the ordinary. You also have true dignity and nobility inside yourself. In addition, you tend to feel compelled to express yourself esthetically and artistically.

 GREEN  
Symbolizes: Nature, fertility, life, self-respect, well-being, learning and harmony.
People who likes green usually have good perception and awareness about most things. You do not appreciate sudden surprise and are a stable person. Enjoy details and can usually see clearly into any situation. Also, you tend to be very money-minded. 




Hahaha! That's all the presentation is about. lolx! Okay these days kinda suck for me. I thought that not thinking and talking about it will be better, but what the hell. Gonna say things out here.
I think its my prolonged exposure to competitive field, but last few months whereby i'm not a part of any competitive activities, i became less.........of being myself? I'm usually filled with a lot of confidence and always being competitive at anything I do. But these days have been different. I have been doing things all not very well. I feel weaker and unable to reach my usual goals. Its not that I regret leaving the competitive field for a hobby club or what. But I didn't know that it will change me so much. Not that i'm boasting or what, but I used to be a star at all my games. Regardless waterpolo or running, I used to get good and nice praises by officials, my supporters and people who knew me. But these days........... I feel like i'm nothing.
I used to look upon that role model and superstar of mine as always said : "i'll be there someday too". But I think those dreams is slowly fading. Now its just became another one of my imagination. Maybe I had too much impossible dreams and now all i'm left with is disappointment. Haizz, whatever luhh. FML



F.U.B.A.R
-fucked up beyond all recognition