Thursday, October 28, 2010

Love Story (Not Taylor Swift)


 Where do i begin
To tell a story
Of how great a love can be
The sweet love story
That is older than the sea
The simple truth about the love she brings to me
Where do i start

With the first hello

She gave the meaning
To this empty world of mine
There would never be
Another love another time
She came into my life
And made a living fine
She fills my heart

She fills my heart

With very special things
With angel songs
With wild imaginings
She fills my soul
With so much love
That anywhere i go
I'm never lonely
With her around who could be lonely
I reach for her hand
Its always there

How long does it last

Can love be measured by the hours in a day
I have no answers no
But this much i can say
I know i'll need her till this love song burn away
And she'll b there... 




 yeaa its kinda old song. more like Very old song. But its a nice song. a Very nice song nonetheless. Furthermore the music video is a live recording. And Andy Williams sounds SOOO Perfect luhh live. Not like singers these days. Their recording have all been edited to be so nice. But when they sing live, THEY SUCKK! Plus Andy Williams have a rare gift of describing love. He is sometimes being referred to as the ambassador of love on earth. hahaha!
 A very meaningful song uhh. Used to be someone's favorite song. Still is i think? lolx! But the song really tells about how people used to feel being in love. I know, bcoz i experienced love once. Thinking back...... I do miss the joyous moments in it. The complete trust we share, not a single moment of awkwardness, being crazy just the both together, laughing together at our own inside jokes. A lot. However, I cherish the best moment in the relationship whereby we were one day at the beach. We didn't plan of going out that day but exams ended early I guess. We were there for a while when the rain came and we were stuck under a palm tree with one small umbrella. Although we were quite drenched, I like to believe that after that moment, we became a better us. More comfortable with each other and a lot more. But haizz.. Nothing last forever I guess ehh? Lets just remember it as it was rather then fixing it and still see the cracks and broken pieces.



Okaaay! Back to reality! My stitches is finally gone. And i think my scar is gonna look real good. lolz! However, the polyclinic gave me the appointment at such a bad time bcoz it clashes with my school timing. So i thought i can get an MC after removing my stitch. But Noooo! If I want an MC, I must see a doctor which also means pay for consultation fees, which also means wait for 2 hours. So, WTF... I go off without an MC and hope that the tax invoice can be a good enough explanation for my leave of absence.