Sunday, November 7, 2010

Picture capture moments in Time.

  Heyy. These days got a lot of photography competition going on and so the photographer in me kinda got caught up. Haha! To me pictures is a really special thing. Like I quoted "picture capture moments in time". And someone who have horrible memory like me, pictures can help me remember those special moment at that particular time uhh.
 Let me take you on a journey through my time with pictures. Lolx! I used to stupidly think that good pictures = awesomely expensive cameras. Well i won't say its completely wrong because the quality of picture will be there lahh. For example some of my photos from a Canon 40D with various lenses.

MacRitchie Reservoir

a golden hour

beaches

the brilliant Kinabalu
city hall..!

 and so..... to a certain degree, I was wrong. Because you dont really need a good camera to capture a really good picture. So what do we actually need? Well, there are some rules in photography that you can learn to take really good pictures. Like rules of third, fibonacci rule and a lot more rules to take nice pictures. Here's one example of rules of third.
im not saying the pic is nice or what =P but it does follow the rules of thirds
However. There's one picture I've seen that defies any rule in photography. Plus it was taken by a cheapo "point-and-shoot" camera! Taken by a Panasonic DMC FX2. Google it to see how cheapo it is. Hahahaha! Okay, credits go to my sister for taking such a brilliant picture.
 So in the end. There's many ways you can follow to become a brilliant photographer. Or you can invest in alot of money in a camera. Or maybe its just your luck being at the right place and at the right time? However, of all the things about photography..... there's the brilliant saying that goes
"It is difficult to capture a beautiful object or scene in a photograph unless that beauty already existed in the soul of the photographer"
Yupp! thats photography to me.... =)




okayy, now back to reality....... life ain't so well these days. The first digit on my countdown to the time of my life is soon dropping from a 2 to a 1... And still i'm not doing so well in my training. Haizzz. What to do?...... Whatever luhhh. I'm gonna push hard. Gonna Do or Die. I don't wanna to end up finishing the race all with regrets. Even if i failed to reach my target, I wanna know that I did my best and i gave myself an honest shot; no regrets. Plus I believe deeply in ALL or Nothing. So here I go..

go ME! less then 200 days to go!



NOTHING! Nothing in life that's worth having comes easy..