Saturday, November 13, 2010

These Dayss...

 Like always, these days kinda suckk~! I really thought i have cleared one project when I hand it in. But the frickking lecturer gave some comments and end up I must do SOME   ALOT of editing then pass up on Thrusday.. Dumb. Take a look at my project
some finishing touch ups at the library




 Alright you may think my drawing sucks or what uhh.. But for someone with such a limited creativity like me to do such a thing is a wonder already. Seriously! I took COUNTLESS HOURS to get this done. And I have to do more? Damn! That's why I hate art! Im not the artistic kinda guy. Everything in my head is maths! Nothing else! Thats why I took an engineering course! And Didn't know that an irrelevant and compulsory module like this shit must be taken for engineers. Seriously I think it will make us more stupid. Dip-Shit~!

Take Care and Goodbye friend!
 Okay, aside from that, on Friday, 2 of my friends are flying back to their hometown. Had to see them at the airport.... Hmmm =( Sad case ehh. Actually only took 1 pic with only one of my friend who was going back.
taken at the airport
  Hahaha! This is Zhang JiaLi. My ex-classmate from China. Well, she's going back there for quite some time and will definitely miss her. Me and her go all the way back since secondary 1. We were in the same class for 3 years. hahaha! She used to be a very quiet and nerdy looking girl whose VERY good in her maths. hahaha! However, still being very quiet, but when she is not in school uniform and with her hair down, she looks like a slamming HOTTIE! hahaha! She's a good friend. Gave me countless foolscap papers and helped me alot in maths. hahaha! Hope you'll remember me! lolx!

MY FRIENDS AND I
  Alright, after meeting a few of my classmates on friday, kinda realize I miss every single one of them these days. Furthermore, at least half of all of them are foreigners thus at least a quarter of my friends have left Singapore to study somewhere else. I miss everyone of them. They used to give me so much joy in class. Although we go through bad times, the good times we had was..........Amazing. I seriously don't know what my life would be like if you people are not inside it. PLUS! I miss playing basketball with all my friends!! Urghhhh!! I've never get to play bball for AGES already! Ever since I entered poly, the majority of my friends are malay. Therefore bball ain't in their blood. But its in MINE! And i'm craving to play it so BADLY!

  I dunno if its just me or it is human instinct. But I can never learn to appreciate things/people when they are still around. But deep down I know that if they were to leave my life one day, I'll miss them alot. But for now, I dunno how to appreciate. Maybe its because of the regularity of seeing those things/people around everyday therefore I can't learn how to appreciate them. I dunno what i'm talking about and i dunno why i'm saying all this luhh. But missing my friends (AND BBALL!) badly kinda got me thinking.......


RUN RUN RUN
  Okayy..... Lastly i'm gonna talk about is my running these days. A running teacher/friend once told me "I see a passion for running in you. And I know you'll do it for life". That came from Mr David Ho when he was comforting me while I was crying away about an important race that I threw bcoz of some stupid matters. However the running "fire" in me seems to be disappearing. It seems like I lost my attitude to excel to be a better runner. Haizz. How I wish you're here to guide me. Still, despite all odds, I want to do well in the marathon. The numbers are counting down to 190+ more days. And I'm gonna have to start my own training after losing my lunatic and sadistic coach. Hope to see David Ho there at the race.


In Pursuit of Perfection, One will Flaw even More