Thursday, November 11, 2010

Been Thinking alott...

 Damnit luhh.. Can't get someone outta my head. lolx! She's not just a normal hot girl you see on the street you know. I see her almost everyday inside the same bus. Stuck inside the bus in the traffic jam and all. I see her EVERYTIME. That's why i don't take MRT. hehehe. But she's different luhh. One thing for sure I know she is schooling at a school nearby SP, won't tell where~ Quite sure she's a sports fan but however she still looks sooo lady-like. hahaha! And quite sure she smiled at me once. Hahahaha! And she carries a NBA team basketball bag which in fact a team that I don't like. hahaha! But the most amazing thing, I guess. hahaha! She is using the same Sennhiser headphone as me! hahaha! I thought those sound quality type of headphone will only appeal to boys and hardcore music fans. Hahaha! Didn't expect a girl like her to use it.

  I won't say she's hot uhh. But she's definitely cute'ly pretty? hahaha! Probably one day i'll get to know her? =) hope and wish so. But I really wanna like get the ball rolling and maybe start talking to her? lolx! Not that Im crazy or what here. But hear me out this once.  Just now on the way home from school's gym being all tired, I fell asleep inside the bus. At my usual place, right at the back of the bus. Then I somehow woke up half way through home when I saw a bright yellow t-shirt with long haired girl sitting beside me. (didn't had headphones on!!) I Didn't know it was her until I fell asleep again and woke up again when I realized she have been sitting beside me all along.!! I gave quite a loud "Woah!" bcoz i was REALLY surprise plus because right at the back seat wasn't her usual SEAT!! But by the time she already had her headphones on.  Wasted. Could have at least started a conversation if she would have heard that..... She lives quite nearby my house =) Nvrm luhh, hope to see her again tomorrow in the bus? =)

ps. My heart raced to a million beats a minute when I found out it was her. That's why I can't get her out of my head.