Saturday, October 2, 2010

When things go Wrong~

 My worst nightmare came through! The 1 Terabyte hard disk drive on the computer crash!! If you all dunno what it actually means, the storage facility which holds about thousands of songs and tens of thousand of photos is currently inaccessible!! Can cry~! I dont wanna lose it all..! It took ages to collect all that and it becomes like priceless now! However, with my brother on the situation, its either an expensive thousand over dollars worth of repair OR a risky $15 cheap repair by my brother. But it seems like he wants to repair it anyway, so im just gonna go with it. Pray to god it turns out alright. Now my mind cant rest until this turns out ouhkae!


  Result of my first semester is coming out soon. Not sure how it will turn out uhh. I try not to think about it luhh~ When i know, then i'll know. For now lets not think about it. And yeaaa, thats the one thing I hate about Polytechnic education. Its like all your 3 years module results add up together to get your "GPA". That means you must study your ass of every semester if you wanna do good. Unlike O' Levels which you can screw your whole secondary school life and just study last moment to do well. That's what I did..! I hope I can get use to this new system and start studying for good. 


 Alott is happening nowadays luuhh. Lets just summarize this up! 
1. I did 1 very stupid thing which I know i'll regret when the day comes.
2. There is just some people there which I really don't like. Dont be surprise one day I start blowing you off.
3. Few days more to Sea Expedition! Cant wait cant wait!!
4. I'm really not prepare about some stuffs which will probably embarrass me when it comes. 
5. I tend to procrastinate about a very important thing that could change my life!
6. I tend to always be too young for things I really wanna do in life! 
7. I turn my back on stuffs that I dont like to see but in fact they are reality.
8. I'm lost~
9. I miss someone. Before you people get ideas, its a guy. And no, im not gay.
10. I wanna watch so many movies! But i'm lazy, all alone to go watch and its just uncool.


  Alright take a good look at number 6! Yes, there is many things i wanna do in life but my age always restricts me from doing it. Its nothing bad like watching R21 movies or go drinking. For example, running a marathon. I wanna do it so badly can! And for this case which i'm talking about, its the Mount Kinabalu International Climbathon..! Someone just informed me about this cool race! Its basically a run from bottom all the way up the summit of Kinabalu and back down. A total of 21km. But the low oxygen environment there makes it probably the toughest race on earth. Which means its a dream race for me! Something I definitely gotta do! But the age limit is 18 years old -.-  stupid age limit.  watch this!






okay before I go, May the late Mrs Lee Kwan Yew also known as Kwa Geok Choo rest in peace. Although we don't see it but your contribution towards the country is priceless. Taken away from the face of the earth on 2nd October 2010 5.40pm.



Its never about you doing it. Its about the way you do it that ticks me off.