Friday, October 1, 2010

Why?

 Alright, i'm kinda will be at home the whole day, so i thought of posting some crap~ lolx!
NOW, I'll show a part of me that loves adventure!
First, I'll tell you people why! Why what?
Why do I go places whereby not many people wanna go? Why risk my life doing stupid stuffs? Why go through all the hardships when you can do something better? And my favorite question from many people; Why do that?
Picture speaks a thousand words, so here goes.
Bcoz i'll get to see what not many people get to see~
Its all about the thrill in it~!
see life from other perspective. other people's eyes
Scaling to new heights is one thing but~
But the view at the top is awesome, and deep down you know............
you get to a place where not many people gets to
also get to catch the first light at a different place

catching the last light at a way cooler place!

get to capture some kinky photos~
Things just get cooler when it starts to get wet~
bcoz getting wet together also means getting crazy together~
see what I mean?
and also...... the bond you create with people in adventures is magnificent. One thing is because the people beside you knows what you went through bcoz they went through it together with you. And that creates a special bond that lasts~  cheers* to my adventure buddies(picture above) who conquered G. Tahan..! I hope you people bring me along up there one day =)

and so, you put all the reasons together and you'll understand when Miley Cyrus says; life is a climb, but the view is great. Furthermore, its not about being all reckless and having a death wish or what. Its the exact opposite. Bcoz you feel MOST ALIVE when you're at the brink of death. The thrill and all, pumps adrenaline in you which makes you feel alive. And adrenaline? Yeaa, that's god's greatest gift; Adrenaline! You can do miracles with that..! Trust me




You want the ultimate thrill, you gotta be willing to pay the ultimate price~!