Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Missing people In my Life

  There are many people who I miss in my life currently. But one just outweighs the rest.
Well, his a guy, and he is wayy older then me. Yupp! He is none other then Mr David Ho. Stories about him goes wayy back when I was sec1 when I was just an amateur runner who had not much hope. But it was him that inspired me to be a long distance/marathon runner. Its because he is one bloody good one! I used to be the only junior who comes for training, so he ran with me alone alott of times. He showed me that breakking the impossible was possible. And he likes to quote "Beckham didn't become soo good in soccer overnight. He trains on it for YEARSS.." Soon he brought me and the track team to our first 10km which I did INCREDIBLE in it can?!! hahaha!

However everything changes when I entered sec3 when he became my English teacher. He found out about my horrible work ethics and laziness over school work. He knows he couldn't change that in me so he treats me like every other students with the punishing and all. But it was also that year when I ran into some crappy crisis. But he was there beside me all along and thats when things gets better. He would also give me and the "cool" runners special treatment by giving us a ride in his orange car everytime whether its to training, competition or even a ride home. Cool teacher ehh. And he'll always be there at our races without fail, being there and motivating us to win!

  But running thing aside, he was the one that sparked my interest in adventure..! He dragged me into a hiking trip up gunung Datukk! After that it was the start of never-ending adventures~ He was there to save me from problems that is quite crappy. He listens to my crapp alott and at times even help out in it. He taught me more then a teacher can ever teach. He was there witnessing my worst mistake in my running life in sec4 which wasted me from a well prepared race.(I can win top20 lorr!)

  So for the pass few years, he have been my role-model, my inspiration, my motivation, my teacher, my listener, my savior but most of all he's been my friend. And I miss him for that..

 However, just recently he left the teaching career and found a new cup of tea at the Economic Development Board of Singapore. And ever since then, I never heard from him anymore. Really wish to see him on 28th May 2011 if he's gonna be there. I really hope he will be there.


Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away