Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SNAFU..?

 Everyone's life isn't right at some time. Or maybe it was never right! However, when things goes really wrong, you don't just stop short someone and make them listen to all your crap just because you have a fucked up day today! No one's life is perfect! And when its imperfect, thats when you know the meaning of having a perfect life!
  Seriously, you think I wanna hear to how you complain about your frickking life? Have you even thought that I myself may have an UNawesome day too? Really, if you have a problem, solve it! don't just stand there staring at the problem! It may be fine bcoz you're a girl and you wanna pour out your feelings and wan someone to hear all your problems. But im not your frickking boyfriend..! Neither I am one of your fucked up "BFF"! We have been dancing around the same dance everytime! You do stuffs that give every other guys the wrong signals AND then you push them away bcoz you're just too afraid of commitments! Seriously, I'm sick of you and your crap everytime! However, you and everyone else knows damn well that I'll never say NO to anyone of my friends, that which includes you! But fuck you! Don't take that for frickking granted and force me into hearing your fucked up bullshit!
 I'm sure everyone have heard it a trillion times; Life ain't perfect. So get used to it bcoz your life is all wrong! And when its all wrong, that is when you're having a Perfect life! So just understand when I say "SNAFU" which fucking means Situation Normal, ALL FUCKED UP! That's life! Understand it, Live it!

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away-barefoot.