Tuesday, October 19, 2010

whatt am I doing here~

 At SP Colours library currently. Dude, seriously boring. After had lunch with my friends, they all had their Elective module classes except for me~ Mine is on friday. Kinda dumb. Now I'm here from 1pm all the way to 4pm doing god knows whatt. Battery running out soon and my laptop's gonna be useless. Haizz. Anyway, got a hot girl sitting about 5 tables away from me! hahaha! Seriously hott ahh, but as always, EYE CANDY only! lolx!
  Can't wait for training later at 4pm. Doing the actual Poly50 with everyone that is supposed to be on the team. Hahaha! And also can't wait for waterpolo tonight! Sam being the most senior player is back! That means better game with more fun tonight! hahaha! Hope to be there early that is if SPA training ends early! hahaha!
 Listening to the song Stop and Stare by One Republic. Kinda nice song! =) but youtube loading is SLOOWW in spwireless. Haizzz.. whatt to do. Battery running away very fast also. FML luhh... i'll sleep HERE!

until next time! see ya!

dreams are the foundation of reality