Monday, October 18, 2010

SCHOOL REOPEN!

 Yeapp! School is finally back. Finally i'm having class. Get what I mean? If no school mean you got no class~! hahaha! funny joke right? i guess. lolx! First day of school is good. Catch up with my fellow classmates and more. Ohh yea, this semester, my timetable R-O-C-K-ZzzZZzzZz!!! Hahahaha! Monday starts at 12noon? And tuesday starts at 2pm?!! hahahaha!
 Running have always been a joyous hobby for me. But these days, my training have been taking a huge toll on me. Yes, although the race which is about 220+ more days ( countdown to the moment of my life), i'm training for it now. Sounds crazy and all luhh, but 42km is not an easy thing, plus got people who can't do it and some even felt like tortured doing it. But I wanna do well in it. And I mean really well. But these days my training is quite bearable, however my rest is being cut short due to the Poly50 run that the SPA team is training for this coming 27th Oct..!
 The Poly50 run is a really new thing for me uhh. It really takes stamina and speed to do well in it uhh. So its kinda not my forte bcoz of the speed part which requires runners to really sprint and I can't sprint really well. However, i'll try to do my best and won't let the team down. They are a really good bunch of people. They really emphasize the meaning of teamwork and team spirit which I rarely see in everyday life. Seems like I really didn't regret joining SPA in the end. Not that I expect that i'll regret, but i've always been discourage by people so that I'll join something that is at my own field (which is track or waterpolo) rather then trying out something new. Plus, adventur"ing being a non-competitive sport is usually seen as a non worth it thing to do, but I find it to be something good. Being in competitive field too long tends to make you to a more selfish and over-competitive kinda person which definitely what I don't wanna be~ So, adventure to the end it is! =3 


will be back for more post. Exhausted now!

P.S  cool slideshow of my pics ehhh? =P



People don't usually know what they want until they see it.