Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cool, Awesome, Blehhhh...

 Heyy! I'm back from sea expedition, Pulau Hantu! it was awesome uhh. They journey there was coolios coz its filled with waves, wind, hot sun, sea water all over, non-stop paddling and alott more uhh! Not gonna say much and like always, pichas'..!!


recognize me? I'm the one who LOOKS COOL.. lolx! The other guy is my partner for the journey there!
ohh, if you're wondering, the orangy thingy, its a life vest..! lolx!
the non-stop journey there. background is jurong island..!
cant take much pictures uhh, coz didnt couldn't bring camera.. hhmmmm.. the journey there was about 3 hours with about 3 stops? passed by huge ships that some took forever to pass-by but some was fast~! The waves was really against us uhh, so its kinda crappily tiring..!!!
So when reach there already, was awesome. The island was beautiful can!! But then there was training that turns everything off. However! There was the POWER BOATING part which was super awesome uhh! fell in love with it at first ride! It was fast! very fast! plus being fast at open sea, you'll get really strong winds that will blow on your face, its awesome. Its the few rare feelings you get of feeling total freedom and free from barriers, obstacles and restrictions. Dunno how to explain properly uhh, but its like that~
me cooking, people coming to steal food. lolx
 Other then that, did alot of stuffs like cooking, hunting crabs, funny and crappy training, jetty jump and many more luhh. But the best thing I found out is the awesome sunset there whereby it literally sets at the horizon. Nothing blocks its view uhh. Seriously gotta bring my camera there luhh one day~! I think its the only place in singapore where you can get such a thing. Yupp yupp! So we slept in our pitch up tent at night. After 1 day and 1 night, it was time to go back main island.
me and my buddies. I'm the one with the cool cap! hehehe
lunch at sea? Yupp! i call it Se'lunch! ate 3 apples on the way back.
 The way back was better then the journey there bcoz the waves was with us! hahaha! But making the kayak going straight was a horrendous chore! tiring sia! But we made it home in around 2 hours? lolx! thanks to YuDuan and her waterproof camera that made this post possible!

  So back to my usual thing. Finally got the computer's 1 terabyte fixed back! Had to pay someone to fix it. Dunno where my bro dig out the computer geek uhh. So everything is back in order! Then had planned some plans for the comp to be a bit more fail-proof, which consists of buying a 2 terabyte hard disk? lolx!
 Learning first aid these days. The stuffs that i learnt was cool, some was awesome but some just makes me wanna puke~ tomorrow is the test. Hope to pass!
pictures from first aid course~ this is the cute YuDuan. haha!
getting sleepy in class~
finally fell asleep. The teacher was a bore. He sang us to sleep. Seriously


Have been thinking alot these days. I realise that I'm kinda different from last time. I used to be cheerful, more energetic and felt like I had a purpose in life everyday. But these days? These days, I tend to walk slowly with my face looking down on the floor and many more stuffs which I don't usually do. Its not like as if im tired, i was wayy more active back then with training like everyday? These days its hardly 4 times a week. I'm not sure luhh. Too many stuffs running through my head lately.... I think its bcoz these days have felt very empty and i'm just waiting something good to come along? Or maybe its just me with too many silent hopes and none of it comes thru? Or it could just be that I'm missing out on a good sweat like playing basketball or on a good adventure? or its all the reasons put together that made me like this. I dunno. But i feel, think and act differently these days. haizz.



in memories of those who made the ultimate sacrifice, so others could reach the stars.