Monday, May 2, 2011

You don't KNOW ME!

 I swear my fucking temper is fucking short these days. I seriously wanna scream at fucking everyone who I fucking feel slightest bit of uncomfortable for. I don't know what the fuck is going on lahh.

 I really have A fucking problem with trusting fucking people! I seriously fucking'ly don't have the best judge of character of people. Therefore I tend to trust the fucking wrong person and burn the bridges on the people whom are the right people for fucking me! What the fuck is going on aaaarrrhhhh!!

  I dunno where I gone wrong. But I know I can't wait forever and observe someone before trusting them. They won't wait forever. But whyy the FUCKKK do I always end up with the wrong people EVERYTIME! There's a reason why I didn't had facebook. I wanted my world to be in compartments. But WHYY the FUCK did I have A FUCKING Twitter?!! And Yeaaahh.... It have started to ruin my life recently..! Because of SOME Fucking PEOPLE WHO DUNNO FUCKING ME WELL ENOUGH! And NOW?!! I'm screwed..! I swear I'm Screwed..! I hate the people in my Life.. I fucking don't have any faith FOR ANYONE ELSE ANYMORE! I'm sorry, if you're really my friend, you would expect this from me sooner or later. If NOT THEN FUCK OFF! Because I'M DONE. I'm tired of everytime having to choose the wrong decision everytime, See things crumble before my eyes and Having to FIX EVERY FUCKING THING BY MY FUCKING SELF..!!

 I wanna be left alone. I don't wanna care about life for once, even for a moment. Please. I have enough of people and their shits. I just wanna be left alone.
I just wanna be left alone.
I just wanna be left alone.
I just wanna be left alone.
I just wanna be left alone.
I just wanna be left alone.
I just wanna be left alone.
I just wanna be left alone.
I just wanna be left alone.
I just wanna be left alone.

Do you understand me?