Friday, April 29, 2011

Captain Barbossa once said:

"cruel is a matter of perspective!"

  and yes, that is true. One side can see someone doing something; ANYTHING as a good thing. But another party may see it as something cruel uhhs!

 The signs were there, everywhere! The warnings from EVERYONE else I know can be HEARD, EVERYTIME! However I still go one with my idiotic decision. And it took me less then 2 weeks later to realize that what I did was wrong. Why didn't I see and understand the signs? Whyy didn't I hear and heed the advice of so many?

 I guess in the end, its quite hard too look at the bigger picture when you are so caught up in the moment. All I know was, I was chasing after something I wanted for too long. But I didn't know in the end that it was but a shadow and a thought that I loved. She couldn't give me what I want uhhs. But everyone else could see that except me. I, myself am not sure what kept me so motivated to keep on chasing. Maybe it was the people around ME that looks SO HAPPY TOGETHER WITH THEIR PARTNER! (sorry uhh bro! lolz) But I don't understand. Why can't it happen to me too? Sad face!

  Well, i guess this chapter ends here. At least I gave myself a few honest shots. It was hard. But.....whats meant to be... will be lorr!

  However NOW! I don't wanna sound really fucked up or what. I'm sorry readers. But I don't think I believe in that fucked up word called love anymore. No but seriously hear me out. Or Not! You won't like it much. We humans are gonna DIE sooner or later! Why get invested in something like that so much when you know in the END, you are gonna go separate ways also. I dunno about you people. But I was put on this beautiful earth to ENJOY God's work. The 7 summits, vast oceans, the complex yet fascinating human body where nothing is impossible and MANY MORE! I just don't wanna have regrets in life or what lahhs. I dunno about you guys, BUT i'm not gonna live pass 31 years old anyways..! hahahaha!

  Bear with me luhhs. I'm usually this fucked up after 3am... I think its true, night changes many thoughts. And moods too. Ohh! and i'm damn fucking pissed up and tempered up easily these days! Fucking me cannot do so many stuffs these days Coz of A stupid thing..! Plus a few hours ago I got pissed for no reason by some PEOPLE! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! I'm shit. Fuck me!



written by my fuckup mood..! Ask me about this and I'll fuck you