Monday, October 25, 2010

What i've been wasting my time on.........

 Heyyyy Heyyy heyyyy~ currently the song, Hey, Soul sister is stuck in my head. Dunno why also. lolx! Alright let me start these days....
 Last Friday.. Dude, my GEMS kinda cock! hahaha! First the lecturer was some china professor who i can't make out most of his words. hahaha! Then my classmates all like quiet nerds and some uncool people. Hahahaha! Hope to learn something good.
 Okay these days I've been wasting most of my time watching a TV series called Fringe! Its a science fiction series which uses unorthodox science to solve unexplainable occurrences which is related to mysteries surrounding a parallel universe. Hahaha! Still at season one!
i love these kinda of pictures. Looks so cool. hahaha
Good show for me luhh. But if you know me well, you should know that i'm a huge fan of tv drama series..! So i've watched alott of drama. hahaha! My top few favorite drama is hospital drama! lolx! Ofcourse the show Grey's Anatomy is one my list. Its not a bad show. The story line is good. But its all too much drama. I'm fine watching it luhh. Plus got alot of bloody part. lolx!
 However the best Hospital drama is the awesome show Scrubs! Hahaha! It have a mixture of good drama, very good humor and the show is very meaningful. At times, some episodes teaches a lot about life. Things that will make you go like "Wow!" you know. Yeapp, even though its a comedy, its very meaningful. hahaha! Should go watch it. However, the production have ended with 9 seasons only. hahaha! Trust me, there's not a single episode in the 9 season that i cannot remembered what happen. hahaha! watched it soo many times! lolx!
 Yupp, one of the best dramas. However, there's always one number 1. And the others are all "one-nabee" (wanna-be). hahaha! So for me, the best tv series of all time definitely gotta go to the AWESOME show, Psych! hahaha!
 Its about this cool and hilarious guy who convince everyone so well that he is a psychic until the local police department always call him to solve cases. In actual fact, he is only being very hyper observant about the surroundings which made him a good investigator.  Its one of the funniest drama i've ever watch luhh. Never fails to make my day better. hahaha! Should go watch it =) Waiting for the upcoming episodes!! lolx!


  School have been well these days. Seems like more slack then previous semester? hahaha! awesome uhh. Okay kinda got an application in my iPhone to put in my timetable. So take a lookie at my cool timetable! hahaha!
 yupp yupp! still, wed and fri kinda suck with 8am classes. But who cares..... i got 12pm and 2pm classes. hahaha!
 Can't wait for poly50 happening this wednesday! hahaha! Hope to do well in it. SPA all the way!! hahaha!




 the mind chooses what it wants to see