Thursday, October 21, 2010

Green Apples Keeps you Awake!



 Yupp! Seriously, believe me. Bcoz yesterday night I eat green apples, i can't sleep. lolx! Took a bite of the apple and danced like Micheal Jackson coz its all sour! Hahaha!
 In turn it ends up made me woke up late for a 8am class. Woke up at 7am =.= So i went like  "wth, shall take my own sweet time and cab to school". lolx! a $22 cab fare.. haizz
 Currently at Foodcourt5 during lunch hours now. Waiting for my General Elective Module class which starts at 1pm. Seeing alot of hot girls around now. I guess they are checking me out too bcoz of my cool plaster on my forehead? hahaha! Insurance claim problem about my 3 stitches is a chore. Must go through so much procedure. Urggh! Heck care luhh, just gonna use my own money and pay off the president. lolx!

  I hope the GEMS class is gonna be good. Hope to meet new people from different course and all. Learn new craps and all. Plus needa go polyclinic later in the day to clean off my wound? lolx. Hope can reach there in time so that the polyclinic won't be close. They close so early these days