Monday, May 23, 2011

A New Hope! =D

Rolled the dice. Likes what I got =D Long journey ahead. But its seems to be a nice one!
 whaaaaaat? Never seen a hypocrite before? heehee! yeaaaaa, im a hypocrite alright. Saying something back then and bullshitting on everything I said now. hahahaha! But who am I to judge, people change in respect of time. I may never know what I want like 5 years down to road more to come. But I think I know what I want for now! HeeHee! OMG, love drunk much. lolz!

  She's different from anyone I know luhhs. She ain't the usual kinda girl whom I meet everyday. She sure is quite conservative. And FUNNY! Her imagination is like really wild lorr! Damn funny! Plus, have a lot in common. But what the hell, I look like just like every other guy who have a HUGE crush on a girl right now. But I'm sure what we had the last time we met meant something. I hope. In addition, our meet with each other is usually very.....unprecedented. Don't think will meet her this week =/

  Someone help me snap put of it? LoL! or not. I like it. But who knows what the future holds. I don't wanna go down a bad road. But it looks like an awesome road to go down anyway. Aaaaaaahhhhh! please! somebody stop me! Heehee! Or NOT! hahahahaha!

no words for today! hahahaha! marathon + Urban Attack coming up this weekend!