Friday, April 22, 2011

People Around me

Friends...

 That word have been put to the test for me, these few days. To me its quite a sensitive issue uhhs as.... lets just say, let the past remain in the past. But these days..... its different. Whether its friend by choice or friends by coincidence..... or reason. Its the same. No wait, its not..!

 Long story uhhhs. But to me friends have different meaning to different people. And you can't really have 2 friends define each others friendship the same way. But if you can, Then thats what I call True Friendship! But real friends are hard to come by. And I think personally its just me..... I have issues with trusting people.

 And its quite unfair and sad when 2 friends have totally different views of each others friendship. Misunderstanding maybe? I dunnno. If you're following me this far, you'll realise that i'm not making sense anymore. Should stop reading.

 However, things can't always go well like how you want it to be. You can't be expected to have the perfect friends whereby they'll be there without you even asking. Or even you won't expect them to be hypocrites and thinking they won't talk bad behind your back. Yes things may just be better if people can just matured'ly sit down and talk. But lets just say we people are raise to be quite hard at that though. The more we mature, the more bullshit we get. And people just don't want to express true feelings for one another regardless good or bad because people just don't like awkward'ness. At least I wouldn't like that.

 But if feelings are shared, then bo pian lor! Take it like just anyone else would do. But what do you do after that defines who you are. You can either change towards where the relationship is heading. Or Get pissed, mad and burn a bridge down with someone. If that person means nothing much to you, why not right? But what if I am talking about a good relationship. Lets say for my case. Feelings are shared BUT! you take neither a step towards the change nor a step back to burn the bridge down. Basically, you're not taking any steps at all..! And that is pissing me off..!

 Because SERIOUSLY! I can't always be the one taking steps! Anymore steps! I'll be walking away! And that is for REAL..! Thats just me. I bolts off at the first sign of "BULLSHIT"..!



this is personally written by my emotions. Don't talk about this post to me. I didn't write it. And I mean it. I just need it to be here. For ME to see =D