Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm different. I know I am

 yes i admit it. I've change. And I don't like it. I really used to be wayy different.

 I used to put all my commitments in front of my relationships. Anything can come first and my relationships with people can just wait. But that's been different for me these days. Its been vice versa these days. It was last morning incident whereby I realize it. I was suppose to be on my way to school for the club's meeting. But when I saw her at the playground swing all alone. I acted like as if i was second nature. I just pressed the bell and went down the bus. I mean, seriously.......what was I thinking?

 But deep down I know she was in need of someone. But why did I volunteered? I know myself. I'm not good with sad eyes looking at me. But I still stayed with her. Knowing full well that being myself like always, I know that I'll go down a bad road with my emotional involvement. I just hope that I can change. Or someone can pull me out of it. Or who knows......she might change? But who am I kidding? I of all people should know......its her we're talking about.

 I dunno what I should do. I really hope that I invested in the right people. I don't wanna repeat my same old bloody mistakes again. I'm supposed to learn from it and not repeat it again. But here I am again.... back to square one like always; in a dilemma.



The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one