Friday, December 24, 2010

Moments in my life

Wahhh finally! my laptop is back on my lap! But not without complications. Sent my laptop for repairs but returned with all the data gone! its like a brand new laptop! Damnnn! So need to send the laptop back to SP people to get the SP software craps back! But for now, its a cool. Let see what happened last few days!


WATERPOLO WAS UNCOOL!
  15Dec. Wednesday was kinda uncool. Seriously. Made it for the important meeting. Seems like i'll still be playing waterpolo further down the road. But however, said farewell to some people who had made an impact in my life. People who made me believe that I was destined for something bigger. People who believed in me while I didn't believe I was able to do things more. Yupp, had to say goodbye to those people. My wednesdays will be very much different without them. Especially her. Yeaa, she was special to me. Because of some reason uhh. Sent her home on that knowing my last time i'll ever see her. Even though I hope i'll see her again. Oooooohhhh yeaaa! She made me something for our last day!
cant be seen clearly, but written there BOYS
 yeaa, she's a year older then me so i think thats why she refer to me as a "boy". lolz! Really really wish to see her again soon. Afterall, without her, I wouldnt be where I am right now ehhh. Sobss.....

Played waterpolo again on the 22nd dec, wednesday. Felt really weird without those people. Haizz. They used to be there everytime. EVERYTIME! As constant as the stars above. So how am I supposed to act normal, when the stars suddenly one day disappears right? Haizz!


SP ADVENTURERS!
 had the "traditional right of passage" camp called AX at P. Ubin on 16 to 17 Dec. Was suppose to be from 15, but I had to go for my important waterpolo meeting. So joined on the 2nd and 3rd day. Felt kinda............ wrong for me luhh. The camp was quite a training camp. Countless push ups. Disgusting shits. Learning imporant survival skills. More disgusting shits. Walking in the middle of the night when fully exhausted already. More countless push ups, more disgusting shits. Hahahaha! Shall learn from my seniors and not post EVERYTHING up for my future juniors to know about..! hahahaha! 
me and the fellow upgraders!
But i think overall, it was a great experience. I think my muscles have grown too big too. okok lolz, joking! hahahaha! But seriously those people around me were a great bunch of people. They were the source of my motivation. Seriously, i didn't think i would be able to do all that i have done without them! =)

Yesterday 23rd Dec, went to SAFRA Yishun to rock climb with SPA people. AND Yishun rockwall is like freakkkkkkkkkkkkking HIGH CAN?!!! LOLZ! Climbing there was AWESOME LUHH! Especially the rock gym! Its like a freakking playground thats what it is! hahahaha! And THE CHIMNEY Climb....... That was seriously fucked up shit! Literally. It was the hardest shit I ever did I think. I don't remember sweating so much when climbing siaaa! But I made it to the top! =) Here are some photos of yesterday!
crazily climb with the camera.
 Epic photo. LoLz!
freakkkkking high!
Jasper and Afiq. High right? Lolz!
 Didnt really had the chance to take pics inside the rock gym. But it was "enriching" inside there. Hahahaha! And omg, my seniors can climb really well lorrzz! lolz! Ended the day with countless blisters on the hand, scrapped skin all over the place coz of the chimney climb, and aching muscles. But took back home great experience! hahaha!


OKOK, NOW ON TO MY PERSONAL STUFFS ( read it with an open mind )
went to court on Christmas Eve (today) coz of stupid reasons. Shall not press on the matter. Quite depressing. Just some words for it. You Sir, are a dumbass! Down to the core dumbass..! Never make assurance knowing you cant keep dumbass fucker!


she................. she's not like every other girl. She's different. I feel different being with her. Although we have this special friendship for like 3 years now, it still feels special everytime i'm with her. And it took me 3 years to realize that I'll never be happy in life unless knowing that she's part of the happiness too. She grew to be something special to me. We hang out like almost 3 times a week at the very same place. We stayed up all the way from night to morning doing crap and all. And must I really risk all this special things in my life to tell her how I feel? One thing for sure is that I really don't wanna lose this special thing I have with her. But on the other hand, I really wanna let her know how I feel about her. Personally, I have no idea how she feels about me. Because she's always so tied up about all the guys who like her and how she doesnt like a single one of them. But what if I end up being one of those morons too? Haizz But this is all me looking things from my perspective.

If im to look at the perspective whereby i'm suppose to be her friend. What kind of friend am I if I pressure her with my feelings when I tell her how I feel? What if she doesnt like it and doesnt want it? Haizz.. I dunno what to do. I everytime walk off feeling fucked up with regrets after sending her home. Because I wont wanna be 20 years down the road, looking back only to regret all those moments that I could have use for a better purpose. I dunno. I'm hopeless. Whatever. FML



afterall this is my SNAFU LIFE. Thanks for reading. Posted on christmas eve. But its already 25Dec now. Merry Christmas