Sunday, September 26, 2010

Head Spinning~

 Making things right is never easy. But so is arguing that you're right. Call me childish or egoistic over such things or what, i don't care. But when every single part of your body knows that deep down "Your'e Right!" that is when you'll understand what I mean. Things were never right before. But why suddenly make such a big deal about it now? Why not change me back then? Why give me the lesson NOW? Its not like as if i went over the line? In Fact, I was changing these few days! I don't understand you. And i definitely don't want to. But hear yourself once a while will ya?!! You are becoming what you've been avoiding all along! I know you won't see this and no one will end up telling you what I said here, but I really deep down hope that you'll learn. And listen to me before you start to blast away~!

  Life ain't that well these days. The only thing i'm looking forward to is school Reopen and Sea Expedition!! Been quite a while since i last been on an adventure. Have been itching for one since school ended. But neither SAC nor SPA have any mountaineering expedition. So the upcoming kayak to Pulau Hantu will be quite an eye-opener. Plus its my first time on a kayaking expedition. Sounds kinda cool but scary being in the middle of the ocean with only a plank of fibre glass kayak that is supporting you. But I have faith in the SPA people =) I guess. Hahaha! Afterall, they are the only group of people who is neither in it for the glory nor just fooling around. They seems serious, and serious about having fun! hahaha! Seems like I didn't regret afterall ehh? hehehe
                                   -missing a good adventure... hmmmm~ .taken by me =)



                            If you wanna be a winner, you better put in a winner's effort..!